Course Design Grants
Course Design Grants are for the design and development of research-based and quality-focused course support efforts that include the creation of instructional materials to expand or substantially revise an established course (which may include the use of web-based technologies and/or the creation of multimedia resources in support of these efforts).
Who should participate?
Full or 3/4 time faculty
Choose this grant if:
- Your course is a credit-bearing course at NC State University.
- You need support to create or substantially revise a course according to national course quality standards and best practices (this could include the need to develop media materials to support this creation or revision).
- You seek to emphasize innovative use of technology and/or pedagogy in any course delivery format (online, hybrid, face-to-face, HyFlex).
- You seek guidance with course development tools.
- You are full or ¾ time faculty member.
Award: $8,000, plus a dedicated team of DELTA staff to assist you
What courses are eligible?
Any face-to-face, online, blended, or HyFlex courses that are credit-bearing
Length and delivery:
The Course Design grant begins in the fall and continues through the end of the summer semester. You are given a team of DELTA staff and have regular meetings throughout the year.
Course Design Grants in Action
Sign up to receive reminders and news about DELTA Grants and Express Grants