Virtual Tours Grants
This Express Grant will assist faculty in creating and developing immersive virtual tours of laboratories, classrooms and learning environments. These can include interior or exterior spaces. The goal will be to create an engaging multi-use online resource that can be further updated and annotated by faculty beyond the grant. The effort will leverage our existing Matterport platform as well as the use of traditional video to capture short demonstrations of equipment or process.
Recipients of this grant will receive $2,000 as well as DELTA support, including but not limited to workshops, consultations, action plan templates and additional resources.
Choose this grant if you need to:
- Orient viewers to a learning environment (lab, classroom, manufacturing, outdoor area)
- Provide alternate (digital) access to a location with limited in-person access.
- Provide the ability to fully navigate an environment.
- Explore innovative ways to facilitate observations around a unique space or environment.
- Facilitate orientation, safety training and recruiting activities for new or prospective students.
Sign up to receive reminders and news about DELTA Grants and Express Grants